R. Jason Cronk, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP
Strategic Privacy by Design, Second Edition” contains a methodology for building privacy into a product, service, or business process. It also challenges traditional thought and offers a new way to think of and build up privacy while providing a comprehensive threat modeling and diagraming method to systematically approach threat identification and mitigation.
- Examples and exercises with detailed answers.
- A glossary of defined terms.
- Threat modeling.
- Factor analysis of information risk (FAIR).
- Controls (aka privacy design strategies and tactics).
- New appendix, maps, and chapters.
Publish date: 2022
Printed page count: 408