Aligned with the ANAB-accredited CIPT certification program, Privacy in Technology instructs technology and data professionals on understanding and integrating strategies and techniques to minimize privacy threats. The training curriculum includes privacy-by-design principles; implementing data- and process-oriented strategies to support privacy policies; and managing threats from AI, location tracking and more.
The learning experience
Accessible online through your MyIAPP portal, seven interactive training modules present the content from highly experienced faculty through video, audio, text and interactive annotated quizzes. With an estimated duration of eight hours, you can start, stop and re-watch modules whenever it is convenient for you.
This course will enable you to:
- Identify the risks to privacy that are inherent throughout the data life cycle and explain how software security helps to mitigate privacy threats.
- Outline how technical measures and privacy-enhancing technologies may be used to enhance privacy throughout all steps of the data life cycle.
- Explain the role of privacy engineering in an organization.
- Describe the process and methodology of the privacy-by-design model.
- Examine the unique challenges that come from online privacy issues.
Additional materials included
Made available digitally in your MyIAPP portal:
- Review questions to check your mastery of the subject matter.
- A printable certificate of attendance, available after you complete the training.