Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
“The IAPP Privacy Enforcement Casebook 2020” presents noteworthy privacy cases from around the world with insights into regulators’ priorities and expectations, which inform organizations’ development of privacy programs that align with them. Each case is tagged with one or two Fair Information Practice Principles, while highlighting the commonalities that cross borders, laws, frameworks, and regimes.
- Recent updates reflecting new data protection laws.
- Noteworthy global privacy cases broken down by region.
- High-profile examples including Facebook, Verizon, Lenovo, and others.
- Summaries to capture important elements.
- An overview of key laws and regulators.
Publish date: 2020
Printed page count: 138