Aligned with the ANAB-accredited CIPM certification program, Privacy Program Management training covers privacy program governance and the skills necessary to establish, manage and maintain a privacy program across all stages of its operational life cycle. Key topics include privacy governance, applicable laws and regulations, data assessments, policies and data subject rights.
The learning experience
Accessible online through your MyIAPP portal, 10 interactive training modules present the content from highly experienced faculty through video, audio, text and interactive annotated quizzes. With an estimated duration of 8.5 hours, you can start, stop and re-watch modules whenever it is convenient for you.
This course will enable you to:
- Use effective strategies for developing and implementing a privacy program.
- Integrate privacy requirements into organizational policies and procedures.
- Create a culture of privacy awareness.
- Effectively plan for and respond to a data security breach.
- Monitor, measure, analyze and audit privacy program performance.
Additional materials included
Made available digitally in your MyIAPP portal:
- Review questions to check your mastery of the subject matter.
- A printable certificate of attendance, available after you complete the training.