Aligned with the ANAB-accredited CIPP/E certification program, European data protection training provides an in-depth examination of the GDPR and critical data protection concepts. The curriculum includes legal definitions of personal data, data protection laws, controllers and processors; processing personal data and data subject rights; and information provision obligations.
The learning experience
Accessible online through your MyIAPP portal, 11 interactive training modules present content from highly experienced faculty through video, audio, text and interactive annotated quizzes. With an estimated duration of 7.5 hours, you can start, stop and re-watch modules whenever it is convenient for you.
This course will enable you to:
- Define key concepts of European data protection.
- Describe EU data protection laws and regulatory bodies.
- Explain the application of the GDPR and other compliance obligations to European and international entities.
Additional materials included
Made available digitally in your MyIAPP portal:
- Review questions to check your mastery of the subject matter.
- A printable certificate of attendance, available after you complete the training.